After a great first year in Sweden we now aim to enter the Brittish, Italian and Spanish market as a first step in our European expansion. Hence we are looking for people whom can translate our website, handle customer support via e-mail and telephone, and manage our precense in the social media. You will work from home so it doesn't matter where in the world you live, the important thing is that you are available on weekdays.
You should have either British, Italian or Spanish as your first language, and also speak either Swedish or English. We prefer that you live in the country that we invest in, or that you just moved to Sweden, so you have full understanding of the cultural differences and have a good sense of what works in that country.
This is not (initially at least) a full-time position, however it is a worthwhile extra work for someone who is energetic and wants to work with an entrepreneurial company in expansion.
Your most important qualities, in order of priority:
* Have either British, Italian or Spanish as your first language, and also speak either Swedish or English.
* Have a really good feel for the language, experience as a copywriter is an advantage but not essential.
* Have a high availability on weekdays.
In addition, it is an advantage if you:
* Are an energetic person who will make suggestions and ideas.
* Have experience of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
* Have experience in marketing, both online and print.
* Have a company that you can invoice from.
Please e-mail a personal letter + CV to email@example.com, explaining why you are the right person for the job and why you want to work for us. Also state the minimum number of hours per week that you want to work, as well as the maximum number of hours.
This position can be filled at any time, so please send your application as soon as possible.